Current and Upcoming Events
As we enter our fall fundraising season, we are implementing revised policies to help to ensure the health and safety of our staff, volunteers and guests at Meals On Wheels Delaware events. This policy is subject to change based upon the recommendations of the CDC and the State of Delaware. Attendees will be informed of all changes via email. Fully Vaccinated means at least 14 days after their final COVID-19 vaccine dose.
- All staff and event volunteers are required to be fully vaccinated∗ and to provide proof of vaccination.
- All staff and volunteers will wear face masks when social distancing can’t be maintained.
- Guests will be required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative covid test result taken within 3 days of the event date.
- Guests will be asked to mask when not seated.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented wherever possible.