Meals On Wheels Delaware’s (MOWD) mission is to raise funds, other resources, and awareness to support meal delivery programs to homebound seniors in Delaware.
- In collaboration with meal-delivery programs throughout the state, MOWD strives to ensure the uninterrupted delivery of hot, nutritious meals
- MOWD supports five meal-delivery programs/locations statewide: CHEER, City Fare, Meals On Wheels Lewes-Rehoboth, the Modern Maturity Center, and the Newark Senior Center
- In 2022, 824,309 hot and nutritious meals were delivered to over 6,200 seniors statewide
- Every year thousands of our colleagues, family and friends take time from their busy lives to deliver freshly prepared meals and connection to homebound seniors across the State. Please remember to thank them for making a difference.
- MOWD raises funds through generous contributions from large and small companies, public and private businesses, and both for-profit and nonprofit organizations, as well as directly from the general public